- Pool Maintenance
- Equipment Repair & Sales
- Pool Safety Inspections
- Pool Heating Solutions
Onga Leisuretime Pool Pump
Nov 6 2020
Australian safety standards require strict approval conditions for appliances used outdoors and around water.
The Onga Leisuretime Pool Pump has been approved for wetted areas around pools.
Bare feet and wet skin can make you more susceptible to electric shock, so it is important to use only approved equipment in and around your pool.
You may be familiar with earthing your home and why insulation generally protects us with household appliances. Wet areas are potentially far more dangerous, with any appliance in contact with water requiring far more stringent specifications.
- Pipework connections are a breeze.
- Elevated mount keeps water away from motor
- Built-in corrosion protection
- Easy to clean large hair and lint pot with a clear lid so you can check at a glance whether or not it is full.
- Having a low friction teflon impregnated self-lubricating O-ring on the lint pot means you only need to tighten the lid by hand.
29/10/2020 Pool Maintenance Gold Coast »
25/10/2019 A Clean Pool Doesn't Smell »
06/08/2018 How does rain effect swimming pool water? »
09/03/2018 What causes my pool to go green? »
21/11/2017 Astral Pools Variable Speed Pumps »
08/11/2017 Pool Safety Inspections Gold Coast »